Today’s little fun activity was so simple and easy to set up. Olivia has absolutely loved it and keeps asking to go back into the kitchen to add more stickers.
- Coloured card/paper
- Coloured dot stickers
That’s it!!! Simple 🙂 Plus, because they generally come in bulk packs, this activity can be done time and time again, and even out & about. Extremely cost effective for a very rewarding and educational activity.
Give your child a sheet of coloured dot stickers and get them to match those stickers up with the correct coloured paper/card.
This activity is great for:
- Creative and colour exploration
- Self confidence (eg takes pleasure in their achievement)
- Physical development (eg hand & eye coordination)
- Social development if doing activity with others (eg taking it in turns or helping one another)
- The list is endless for such an easy to set up activity
Please tag me over on Instagram Click Here if you do this activity with your little ones 🙂 Or #kidscreativelearningathome